Dad’s War Photos: Adventures in the South Pacific
My father, Curtis Bertrand, was in the Pacific in WWII and took pictures everywhere he went. He produced a picture “breadcrumb trail” so you could follow his journey from home to war and back again. Sections from the official battalion journal add drama and adventure.
Experience the trials of WWII, including heartbreaking and terrifying experiences.
COME ALONG AND SEE:
● Dobodura and Saidor, New Guinea
● Biak Island and Mokmer Airdrome
● Battle of Manila, Philippine Islands
● WWII Airplanes & Erotic Nose Art
● New Guinea Natives in Daily Life
See more at: DadsWarPhotos.com
Has 420 wartime photos and 21 maps.
306 pages, 6 x 9 paperback, $19.95 retail
ISBN paperback 978-1-936707-24-9