A House For Eliza
This novel goes beyond the stereotypes given the Cajuns by today’s media and tells the true story of a Cajun family in Lafayette, Louisiana, at the turn of the nineteenth century. Through the eyes of Eliza Landry, the reader will see what it was like to live on a fine plantation in the late 1800s and raise a family of seventeen children during two world wars and the Great Depression.
- Dad’s War Photos$19.95Dad’s War Photos: Adventures in the South Pacific My father, Curtis Bertrand, was in the Pacific in WWII and took pictures everywhere he went. He produced a picture “breadcrumb trail” so you could follow his journey from home to war and back again. Sections from the official battalion journal add drama and adventure. Experience the trials of WWII, including heartbreaking and terrifying experiences. COME ALONG AND SEE: ● Dobodura and Saidor, New Guinea ● Biak Island and Mokmer Airdrome ● Battle of Manila, Philippine Islands ● WWII Airplanes & Erotic Nose Art ● New Guinea Natives in Daily Life See more at: DadsWarPhotos.com Has 420 wartime photos and 21 maps. 306 pages, 6 x 9 paperback, $19.95 retail ISBN paperback 978-1-936707-24-9
- DownHome Cajun Cooking Favorites$12.95Down-Home Cajun Cooking Favorites, Revised 2nd Edition. Now even better! A collection of classic recipes from the south Louisiana region called Acadiana, or Cajun Country. These popular recipes were contributed by area folks who are tremendous cooks in their own right, who learned how to cook these dishes passed down from generation to generation. You’ll […]
- LOUISIANA LEGACY$19.95In Louisiana Legacy, Mr. Daigle presents a scholarly yet lively, heart-warming and inspiring chronicle of two of the state’s largest and best-known families, Daigle and Schexnayder. These two families have been prominent in Louisiana for nearly three centuries. They have thrived and survived as a true reflection of Louisiana culture in all its rich diversity. The text is supplemented by a wealth of vintage photographs. 6 x 9 Paperback, 262 pages, $19.95
- MOM-BRADLEY’S CROSSOVER (The Spiritual Warfare Series) (Volume 3)$8.95MOM-BRADLEY’S CROSSOVER Mom Bradley was 102 years old and ready to cross over. But her four daughters thought otherwise. They were not ready to release her. This complicated things. Here is eyewitness testimony of supernatural events and answers to prayer during her last 13 days of earthly life. Mom Bradley died. But yet she didn’t really die since she had Everlasting Life within her. She just crossed over from earth into Heaven to live with her Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. May her story touch your heart and make a believer out of you.
- Rice Cooker Meals$12.95Rice Cooker Meals: Fast Home Cooking for Busy People You’ll experience fast, easy meals you can cook in a rice cooker; most have a 30-minute cook time. Convenient one-pot cooking means less mess to clean, easier to have good home cooking; less expensive and healthier than “fast-food”. Incredibly simple cooking of gourmet meals that’s great for busy people, college students, tailgating parties, campers/RVers, etc. Has 60 recipes to cook delicious pastas, seafood, soups, chili, potatoes, cabbage, sweet potatoes, jambalayas and rice side dishes. Amazing time-saving alternative to conventional cooking – right there on your counter! 96 pages, 6x9 paperback, $12.95 retail ISBN 978-0-9705868-4-1
- SILENT PRAYER (The Spiritual Warfare Series) (Volume 1)$14.95Silent Prayer: A Spiritual Journey Toward Exposing the Occult – The Spiritual Warfare Series – Level One by Sudie Landry. Have you seen or heard things that others cannot see or hear? Have you experienced things that would be considered supernatural or paranormal? Have you had premonitions, open visions, or dreams warning you of bad events to come? Is Extra Sensory Perception (E.S.P.) for real? Is God for real, or just a fairy tale? Does prayer really work, or is it a waste of time? The author has experienced these things and shares her true life experiences with these abilities, as well as her family’s haunted house, and visits to the card reader. Come along on this journey and learn what she has discovered.
- Slow Cooker Meals$12.95Slow Cooker Meals: Easy Home Cooking for Busy People How to cook simple Cajun, traditional and Southern slow cooker recipes including pastas, meats, soups, stews, chili and desserts. Preparing a home-cooked meal in your slow cooker is delicious, nutritious, economical and easy. Put it on before you leave in the morning and it’s cooked when you return. Loaded with easy meals anyone can fix, this cookbook includes Cajun meals such as jambalayas & pastalayas, sauce piquantes, étouffées, plus a large variety of soups, stews, and gumbos. It has poultry and meat dishes such as brisket, roasts, ribs and Cajun Pepper Steak. Also includes 17 desserts such as cobblers, puddings, fudge, chocolate peanut clusters and chocolate cake. 127 recipes, 96 pages, 6x9 paperback $12.95 retail
- SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTERS OF THE GODLY KIND (The Spiritual Warfare Series) (Volume 4)$14.95SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTERS OF THE GODLY KIND Join me as we into higher levels of His supernatural presence. You will read encounters of angelic visitors that came to my church; visions and dreams that warned of impending death; and stories to encourage you to avoid occult games or activities. You will take “field trips” with me as the Holy Spirit tells me where to go and what to do. One night I had severe pain in my leg. The Lord issued the gift of healing and I laid hands on myself and the pain went away. Supernatural encounters of the un-godly kind also happened, but the Holy Spirit was always there to see me through. My prayer is that this book will open your eyes to see, your ears to hear, and your heart to long for a deeper relationship to walk in the Supernatural Encounters of the Godly Kind.
- The Real You, My Beloved$9.95Childhood sexual abuse. Abandoned by her father. These traumas caused Michel to have a distorted image of God, so she created a false image – a mask – to hide the image she saw in her mirror. Her identity was found in worldly things, sex, alcohol, gambling, and shopping. Her hateful words reflected her identity. This book reveals her journey of healing from brokenhearted to restored by Jesus Christ. God removed her mask and uncovered her reality. She discovered God’s true image and her purpose in life. As you take this 14-day healing journey, you will walk through the process of unmasking as God uncovers places in your heart that need healing. He will reveal The Real You, My Beloved. For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight, in love. Ephesians 1:4